Vaping Ban: State Regulations
Here are the limitations for shipping within the USA Listed By State:
California: We will no longer be shipping any Juice Vapes, E-juice or Disposable Nicotine Vapes.
Massachusetts : We will no longer be shipping any Juice Vapes, E-juice or Disposable Nicotine Vapes.
Rhode Island: We will no longer be shipping any E-Juice or Nicotine Vapes, Hardware is still allowed.
Montana: We will no longer be shipping any E-Juice or Nicotine Vapes, Hardware is still allowed.
Flavored Vape Bans Put on Hold in Multiple States: NY,MI,OR,MT
The Governors of the following States have, through executive order, banned the sale of flavored E-Juice.
- Michigan : All Nicotine E-juice (There has been an injunction placed on the Governors Executive Action, making Ejuice Legal once again...for now...)
- Massachusetts: Gov. Charlie Baker instituted a four-month ban on selling ALL vaping-related products, both in person and online.
- Rhode Island: As of today we can ship but that will stop any day now.
- Los Angeles County: All flavored tobacco products including e-cigarettes and menthol e-cigarettes.
- Washington: (Shipments permitted until Oct 9th) Gov. Inslee announces statewide ban on all flavored vaping products to be enacted oct 9th.
- Oregon: Only vaping products that taste like hemp/mj or tobacco can continue being sold past Tuesday October 15th.
- Arizona: Governor Pledges NOT to ban flavors.
- New York: A NYS Judge HAs placed an injunction on the Governor's Executive Action. NYC's city council has passed a law to ban all flavored vaping products beginning Feb 1st 2020.
- CDC: Announces Black Market THC Carts at fault for illnesses: Read More Here
- US FDA: "We will not ban flavors..." , but Governors are doing as they will until the people have an opportunity to speak.
Massachusetts: Sorry but we can no longer ship to this state
Rhode Island: As of today we can ship but that will stop any day now
Governor Gina Raimondo has authorized the Rhode Island Department of Health to ban flavored vaping products from stores in the state. The governor signed executive action Wednesday afternoon, saying she was acting as both a mother and the governor, after seeing flavored e-cigarettes become a public health crisis. The executive order has enacted emergency regulations that last 120 days with an optional extension of 60 more days.
New York: Shipments permitted until Oct 18th
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo of New York State was the first Gov in the nation to implement a ban on the sale of flavored electronic cigarettes and nicotine e-liquids, following a vote on emergency regulations by the Public Health and Health Planning Council.
Michigan: Shipments permitted until Oct 4th
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer issued an emergency ban on the online and retail sale of nicotine vaping products in any flavor except tobacco.